I laughed, I cried, I have chills — that’s all from the 2 minute and 26 second trailer for Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life that Netflix has FINALLY bestowed upon us. Rory, Lorelai, and the whole Stars Hollow gang are back in action and there is no need to try and pretend the excitement isn’t reaching existential levels.
Some initial thoughts:
- Our girls look GORGEOUS as always
- Richard Gilmore 🙁 You are so missed.
- Why does Rory have no job? How is that possible? She’s a go-getter!
- Luke — give in and make the tater tots. Lorelai and Rory will never be healthy eaters.
- Emily Gilmore is more fabulous than ever.
- JESS! DEAN! LOGAN! THE GANGS ALL HERE!
- Why is Kirk at Friday night dinner?
- If Lorelai and Luke don’t end up together, I will simply die.
- Sookie is still cooking! Phew, I’ve been so worried.
- Look at Lane hitting those drums! PARIS, HEY GIRL!
- IS IT NOVEMBER 25TH YET?
This is going to be everything we ever wanted — and more. Only one more month to go, people!More On