Cyber Monday Deals 2010 vs. Black FridayElinaMamaista
As you rush around trying to get the best Black Friday deals, consider the fact that Cyber Monday 2010 is almost upon us. So is it worth shopping now or waiting for Cyber Monday.
Check the deals and be the judge after the jump…
- The Limited is offering 40% off site wide, plus free shipping.
- Bloomingdales is offering 20% off all orders ($50 off $250) and 30% to 40% off select items.
- Saks Fifth Ave is offering 30% to 40% off designer items
- Macy’s is offering an extra 20% off of almost everything (this was their Black Friday deal, most likely to be duplicated on Cyber Monday)
Cyber Monday laptop deals
- $349 for a 15.6″ Dual Core, 3GB RAM Laptop; look for refurbished deals for even lower prices
- Discounts on Customized computers from Dell and HP for 10% to 25% off select systems or specific dollar off coupons.
Cyber Monday HDTV deals
- 50-inch plasma 1080P HDTVs for $700
- Expect to see online retailers like Amazon, Newegg, TigerDirect and more meet or beat Black Friday HDTV prices
Cyber Monday appliance deals
- Discounts on major appliances up to 15% off at places like Sears.com
- Smaller appliances on sale at Amazon and other retailers.
Cyber Monday video game and app deals
- Look out for digital download deals on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
- Discounts on Xbox Live subscriptions, Microsoft Points, Wii Points and PlayStation Network Cards
- Up to 50% off iPhone and iPad apps.
- Discounts on controllers and other video game accessories