Ugh, Black Friday is so two days ago. Cyber Monday is upon us, bringing a new wave of savings and that all-too-familiar feeling of anxiety and adrenaline. For the shoppers who prefer a finger cramp to those crazy crowds, check out this roundup of the best that Cyber Monday has to offer. Just because there’s no imminent physical danger doesn’t mean it’s not competitive. Prepare accordingly, and you could have your holiday shopping done on December 1st, letting your clicking-finger do the walking.
- Amazon is getting their savings party started on Thanksgiving day, but don’t worry about them selling out. The online retailer will be updating their site every 10 minutes with new discounts and deals, including a massive markdown on big-name electronics like Kindles and Fire phones.
- Expect 40% off all purchases from Banana’s online store, and free shipping on orders over $50
- Shop Best Buy’s famous holiday sale from the comfort of your own home (unlike those tailgaters in Fultondale, NY that sat outside the store since last Sunday), and stock up on computers, TVs, cameras, cell phones and games at discounted rates
Crate & Barrel
- Take 15% off almost everything on the cyber shop
- Take $50 off your online order
- Cyber Monday shoppers will get 40% off their entire purchase
- J.Crew is obviously in the giving spirit this holiday season, offering 30% off merchandise and free shipping
- In addition to thousands of discounted products, Macy’s is giving free shipping on every order of $50 or more. Online shoppers can also use the new “e-gift” feature to send their purchases directly to recipients’ emails, where they can pick the size and color or exchange it before it ships.
- The retailer will have massive sales on their hottest products (50% off Uggs!), and members will receive bonus points for every purchase
- Much like Amazon, Overstock’s Cyber Monday strategy is to slash prices on all the must-have electronics including tablets, iPads, and TVs
- Sears is having major markdowns on apparel, including 50% off outerwear to help shoppers prepare for the winter season. Other discounted products include jewelry, athletic equipment, snowblowers, and TVs
- Target is transforming Cyber Monday into Cyber Week, offering the prices found in stores on Black Friday online all week long. Why even leave the house?
Toys “R” Us
- Not only will there be discounts of up to 40% off popular products, the store will reduce a specific selection of toys to $10 or less