Let’s face it, trusting children with plants is usually an epic fail. That mess!!! The perfect solution is creating this adorable DIY Cactus Garden. With some rocks, paint, and a pot, you will have a hassle-free “plant” that is perfect for your little one’s bedroom.
DIY Cactus Garden
- Paint tray
- 3 shades of green paint
- Paint brushes
- Smooth rocks
- White paint pen
- White paint
- Ceramic pot
- Fill paint tray with shades of green paint.
- Paint rocks with the green paint.
- Let the stones dry.
- Using the white paint pen, decorate and add details to the painted stones.
- Fill paint tray with white paint.
- Dry brush the pot with white paint.
- Let the stones and pot dry.
- Fill the pot with pebbles. Arrange the stones to create your own cactus garden.