Cherish your little one’s footprint in a whole new way with this adorable DIY Footprint Art. Let them watch you transform the print into their favorite Disney character. By adding the extra touch of Disney magic, you’ll have a precious new painting to show off!
DIY Footprint Art
- Non-toxic washable paint
- Paint tray
- Paint roller
- Thick card stock
- Hairdryer (optional)
- Small and medium round brushes
- Place tarp around the painting area (hold down with tape or rocks).
- Put the character’s base color paint in the tray. Then spread the paint with the paint roller.
- Have your child put their foot in the paint tray, then step on the card stock. Make sure they do not move their foot so you can get a good print.
- Wait for the paint to dry. If you want to speed up the process, use a hairdryer on a cool, low setting.
- When the base paint is dry, paint the character. When painting, use the medium brushes for bigger sections and smaller brushes for details.
- Lay the painting flat to dry so it won’t drip or run.