If your kids always seem to be misplacing legos, a DIY Lego Kit is for you. Just grab a lunchbox and create this perfectly portable toy kit for summer picnics or vacations!
DIY Lego Kit
- Measuring tape
- Lego grass
- Glue gun
- Use the measuring tape to measure the lid of the lunchbox. Then mark lego grass with sharpie and cut.
- To make rounded edges, trace the lid along the lego grass and cut off the square edges.
- Place the lunchbox on top of a piece of felt and trace with the sharpie. Then cut off the edges.
- Measure the depth of the lunchbox. Use this measurement to mark and cut the felt.
- Hot glue the felt to the base and sides.
- Then place glue on the lid and rim, and attach the lego grass.
Article Posted 2 years Ago