Add some edge to your little one’s bedroom with this DIY Skateboard Shelf. Grab a skateboard deck and some rope, and you’ll have a unique touch of style that will never go out of style.
DIY Skateboard Shelf
- Safety goggles
- Skateboard deck
- Drill bit
- Measuring tape
- Put on the safety goggles. Drill the outer holes wider to fit the rope through.
- Cut two pieces of rope that measure 2 1/2 feet.
- Thread rope through outer holes on each side of the skateboard.
- Knot the ends of the rope.
- Measure the distance between the ropes. Mark the measurement on the wall.
- Using the drill, fasten the hooks in the wall with the screws.
- Attach the rope to the hooks and hang the shelf.
Article Posted 2 years Ago