Add that extra touch to summer get-togethers with this adorable DIY Watermelon Tray. Use classic red, green, and black paint to transform a regular wooden tray into the season’s favorite fruit.
DIY Watermelon Tray
- Flat tray
- Red spray paint
- Green and black acrylic paint
- 2 bowls
- 2 paintbrushes (1 regular, 1 fine)
- 2 handles
- Permanent craft adhesive
- Spray paint the flat tray with two coats of red paint. Then let it dry.
- Pour the green acrylic paint into a bowl. Using the regular paintbrush, paint the edge of the tray green.
- Pour the black acrylic paint into the second bowl. Paint the seeds with the fine paintbrush and black paint.
- Glue on the handles with the permanent craft adhesive.
- Let the tray dry overnight.
Crafts & Activities
Article Posted 3 years Ago