The Best Site to Find Cyber Monday Deals: FatwalletMichelle Horton
Cyber Monday deals are popping up faster than we can keep up with, and people are buzzing even more than with Black Friday sales. The reason is simple: Not only is there less elbow-jabbing, toe-stepping and push-and-shove drama on Cyber Monday, but there’s a much wider availability of products on the Internet as opposed to the few doorbuster items stocked on the shelves.
And while we’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date on Cyber Monday deals, there’s a site that let’s you compare prices, chat on forums and score exclusive coupons and cash-back deals:
Fatwallet is a community of thrifty shoppers, which makes finding the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals easier than ever. No more flipping through circulars, scouring the Web and signing up for sale alerts. At Fatwallet, all you have to do is put in the product or key word that you’re searching for, and all of the work is done for you.
You can also find exclusive coupons, a “Best Deals” section from around the Web, as well as an updated “Live Feed” of deals as soon as they’re posted by retailers, Fatwallet members and staff. For instance, get:
- Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic: 40% off coupon TODAY ONLY
- 30% off Phillips Sonicare Flexcare at drugstore.com
- LeapFrog Learn and Groove Color Play Drum $12.99 at Amazon
- Sharp Aquos 40″ LCD HDTV reduced from $699.99 to $444.99 at Sears
Seriously, Fatwallet is one of the best tools we’ve found to plan Cyber Monday shopping. Also check out:
- The best Cyber Monday deals
- Win a FREE Amazon Kindle electronic reader: the most-wanted gift this year.
- Amazon kicks off Cyber Monday deals TODAY!
- The Cyber Monday sale that’s selling smartphones for 1 cent.