From pony socks to mushroom lamps, I’ve scoured the Internet for gift ideas for the little ones. I’m loving all the grays and more sophisticated colors I’ve been seeing lately for kids. Things don’t always have to be pinks or blues —grays, blacks, and whites can be happy too! Check out the links below.
1. Get these cute Pony Socks from Stella McCartney Kids
2. This Gold Mushroom Lamp is available at Smallable for 73,00
3. Soft Gallery Bear Pillow also from Smallable for 60,00
4. Get this Moulin Roty Wooden & Metal Pram Toy at Alex and Alexa for $147
5. Splurge on this cozy Album di Famiglia jacket is from Orfeo for 173,00
6. Get this adorable heather ear zipper sweatshirt at Smallable for 59,00
7. These little Peepers by Sonja Ahlers are available at Collage Collage for $48
8. This BabyHome Dream Bassinet really is a dream — get it at fawn & forest for $299
9. Sharon Montrose’s Baby Zebra Print is available at The Animal Print Shop, from $25
10. Mais Oui! Buy these Oui Presse Infant Bunny Slippers at Alder & Co. for $65
11. Make your own with this Pattern + Tutorial for Little Girl’s Swing Coat from Heidi & Finn for $6.24
12. Find out more about these Limited Edition Handmade Wooden LEGO Guys at Malet
13. This cool Papier-Mâché Elephant Head from | Accents | is available at Restoration Hardware Baby & Child from $99
14. Get these Nui Footed Pants in Silver/White Stripe from fawn & forest for $32
Read my other posts on Babble here!