GIVEAWAY: Phil & Ted's Lobster Portable High Chair!Jaime Morrison Curtis
I love the Phil & Ted’s Lobster as a product, but I love the tagline even more: “Have lobster at the table everyday!” HA. So, let me tell you about this genius invention. My kid is too big for high chairs, so I headed over to a friend’s to give it a go with her 16 month old.
My first inclination was to feel like a clip-on high chair just would not be sturdy enough for a squirmy baby. I was wrong: it’s easy to use and feels solid. It’s also quite modern looking – and I love that it takes up so little space in your home.
And it folds up nice and flat, so you could even stash it in the car in case your next meal out only offers one of those slimy chairs with half a broken strap that we so often encounter at restaurants. Here’s the full deets on the Phil & Ted’s Lobster:
- aluminum frame
- sturdy, resilient frame will continue to look good, even with everyday use
- curved to contour a child’s body
- secure vice-grip
- generous sized grips keep the lobster balanced and fixed to the table.
- rubber trims prevent damage to table surfaces
- fits tables with edge thickness ranging from: 0.8″ to 3.75″
- removable tray
- the wide food tray slides into place beneath the upper grips when lobster is secured to table.
- use with or without tray
- dishwasher safe
- fast deploy handles
- full size handle grips contour to the hand
- quick & simple twist to loosen/fasten
- secure feeling when fastened- no wriggle room
- 5-point safety harness & padded shoulder straps
- keep even the smallest and wriggliest kids safely in place
- padded waist and crotch strap ensure even small children cannot slip under the table
- padded, washable seat
- robust polyester fabric seat
- easy to wipe clean
- travel bag included
- It retails for $80 and can be found at albeebaby.com.
So, are you ready to enter to win a Phil & Ted’s Lobster Portable High Chair? Find out how after the jump…
GIVEAWAY: Phil & Ted’s Lobster Portable High Chair
How To Enter:
Leave a comment on this post -any comment you like- anytime between now and Thursday, June 23rd at midnight PST. Enter again every day of the contest period. For additional entries:
Like our Facebook Family Style Page and leave a comment letting us know.
Follow Phil and Teds on Twitter and leave a comment letting us know.
Like Phil and Teds on Facebook and leave a comment letting us know.
Subscribe to the Phil and Teds You Tube Channel and leave a comment letting us know.
Tweet, stumble, or share the giveaway on Facebook and leave an additional comment each time letting us know.
Boil some water. After all those entries, you deserve a fresh lobster.