“Inspired By … Designs: Addi’s Nursery” originally appeared on Inspired by Blog and was reprinted with permission.
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my daughter Addi’s nursery so I thought it was time I posted about it. First, let me say that I love Addi’s room. I love how the light streams in the afternoon, and how it’s definitely a girls room without being overly “girly” or “frilly.” While I was pregnant each time a new piece was placed in the room it made me more and more excited to finally bring her home.
Now that my little munchkin is almost 8 months old (seriously!?), I have loved all the time we have spent in her room playing, reading stories, and singing nighttime lullabies. My favorite part about this space is that it is definitely a good mix of affordable pieces (like this from Target, or this from Etsy), and some pieces that I know will follow her as she grows (like this dresser from West Elm). If we ever move out of this house this room will be hard to top!
Where to Buy:
- Rocker, available now at Target for $699
- Side Table, similar version available now at Target for $149.99
- Ottoman, available now at Lulu & Georgia for $205
- Crib, available now at Serena & Lily for $395
- Hamper, available now at The Land of Nod for $49
- Dresser, available now at West Elm for $849
- Bookshelves, available now at Target for $71.99
- Butterfly Decals, available now at Etsy for $17.95
- Mobile, available now at Etsy for $60
- Curtains, similar version available now at West Elm for $79
- Rug, available now from Wayfair for $229.99
- Blanket, available now at Serena & Lily for $58
- Tiger Print, available now at The Animal Print Shop for $25
- “Addison” Print, available now at Etsy for $18
- Paint Color, available now at Home Depot for $2.94 for 8oz