St. Patrick's Day Crafts: 3 Best DIY Hatskenziepoo
On March 17th we will be celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Are you looking to find some fun crafts to do with your kids? Then look no further then here! Crafts are a fun way for kids & parents to get creative. We have searched the internet and have found 3 of our favorite DIY St. Patricks Day hats! These are super fun and super easy.
Keep reading after the jump to see our Top 3 best DIY Hats!
* A headband
* Green ribbon
* Mini-leprechaun hats (surprisingly easy to find at craft stores!)
* Hair clips
* Hot glue gun
For Instructions on how to make it go here.
Green Clovers Hat
For instructions on how to make it go here.
* 6 jumo cupcakes (baked and cooled
* 2 cups your favorite buttercream frosting
* green candy/chocolate melts
* shamrock chocolate mold
* green food coloring
* 6 Leprechaun Hat Cupcake Wrappers
* 1 large star cake decorating tip
* 1 decorating bag
To view the full instructions on this hat go here