Top 5 Kids Aprons for Thanksgiving HelpersMichelle Horton
Are your kids heading into the kitchen this year to help out with Thanksgiving? We found the cutest little aprons to encourage mixing, measuring and, naturally, taste testing. Here are our Top 5 favorites:
This Sand Bloom kids cooking apron from beansoup is made from machine-washable cotton in a vintage-inspired print, $24. Check out their other patterns for both boys and girls. Now through November 13, save 15% with the coupon code LOVETOSHOP.
The French-inspired, black-and-white design on this Jessica Steele apron will make your little lady feel sophisticated enough to play Thanksgiving all year round. (Jessica Steele, $22.95)
We especially love the kids cooking aprons at ORE for their fun, gender-neutral fabrics on durable cotton-canvas. While the options are endless for little girls, boy sous chefs are continuously gypped in the apron department. (Kiddie Apron Peace Love, $15.) Check out more boy aprons from ORE:
More fun Thanksgiving ideas:
- The Top 10 aprons for the Thanksgiving chef. (They make a beautiful hostess gift!)
- Adorable, sentimental Thanksgiving plates to start a holiday tradition.
- Thanksgiving Advent Calendars = a brilliant idea.
- The most adorable “Baby’s First Thanksgiving” outfits you will EVER see.
More ideas on cooking with kids:
- Recipes from Dora the Explorer’s cookbook
- The best Kids Cooking Tools
- More family-friendly recipes at Family Kitchen