The next craft in our Valentine’s Day Craft Series comes from the talented Khali of Little. Lovely. These Valentine Lollipop Flowers make the perfect idea for a Valentine’s Day party, classroom craft or snowy-day activity. Khali even makes modifications for young toddlers to participate.
Continue reading for a step-by-step tutorial on these Valentine Lollipop Flowers:
- Colored paper
- Cupcake liners
- Hole punch
1. Take one piece of paper, fold the sides into the center, and then fold the paper in half. (The first picture above.)
2. Cut half heart shapes along the folded side of the paper, as shown in the second picture.
3. Unfold the hearts, then stack and punch a hole in the bottom of the hearts. (Bottom row of pictures, above.)
4. Thread three hearts onto a lollipop stick. Spread the hearts so that it resembles a flower, such as in the first picture above.
5. Next thread a cupcake liner onto the end of the lollipop stick. Secure the underside of the cupcake liner with tape.
6. Fold a piece of green paper in half, and then cut a stem and leaf along the fold. (See the third picture, above.)
7. Take another piece of thin green paper and wind it down the length of the lollipop stick. Tape the paper at the top and bottom of the stick.
8. Lastly, place the stem of the lollipop into the middle of the unfolded leaf. Glue the underside of the leaves and fold around the lollipop stick. Write the recipients name on the leaf.
Also check out more crafts in our Valentine’s Day Craft Series:
- How clever are these Conversation Marble Magnets?
- Valentine’s Day ornaments made from homemade clay: Easier than you imagine!
- Yummy, healthy, easy Sweetheart Sandwiches.
- The sweetest Valentine’s Day Card that even the littlest baby can help make.
- Easy, mess-free Valentines for toddlers. Yes, they exist.
- Pop-up Valentine’s Day Cards: You can’t go wrong with a classic.
- Valentine’s Day Photobooth Bookmarks = an adorable gift.