What Are You Putting In Your Child’s Easter Basket?Christine Coppa
We looked for eggs around our house. They were filled with change and three eggs had a twenty in it—the year Carlo found two twenty-dollar-filled-eggs. HA! Never forget it. Or Brandy, rolling eggs around with her nose.
Here’s what JD is getting this year:
- A superhero plate with 3 sections (makes dining fun!)
- Hershey’s chocolate eggs
- Ring pops
- Play Doh
- Water color paint set
- Superhero 2-pack tooth brush + tooth paste (HI, CANDY!!)
- The Trash Pack toys (um, his latest obsession)
- Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils
- Construction paper
- Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies
- Angry Birds folder for his homework
- Angry Birds NO-MESS Coloring by Cr-Z-Art
- New games for his iPod Touch (Uncle Bri downloaded a bunch! Thanks, dude!)
- Superhero T-Shirt
- Speedo floaties, bathing suit & swim shirt (We’re headed to the Bahamas next month!!!)
- Filling eggs with change and that coveted $20, too! (The $20 is going in the 529!)
Spending the holiday with traditional mimosas and eats, then mass, then to the shore with family & Max the dog for a feast! Happy Easter, friends. God Bless. NEW BEGINNINGS TO ALL.
What are you getting your kids?
Disclosure: Items and trip listed are not press gifts or compensated for any purpose. On me.