11 Sure Ways to Annoy Your Husband!Carmen Ordonez
Hmmm … so you want to read an article on annoying your husband, eh? Well, perhaps you don’t really want to annoy him, but you’re still going to read this anyway. In the past seven years of being with my husband, let’s just say it’s something that’s bound to happen.
Anywho, here are the 11 sure ways to annoy your husband. Is there anything I missed? What do you do that annoys your husband?
ps. Regard this list as what NOT to do in your marriage.
1. Walk In Front of the TV Really Slow 1 of 11
Walk in front of the TV really, really, slow when he's watching the football game. If you can do this during the Super Bowl, even better.
2. Leave his Clothes in the Washer Overnight 2 of 11
Put his clothes to wash and then forget to take it out of the washer.
3. Put on Your Strongest Perfume Before Going to Bed 3 of 11
Before going to sleep, be sure to wear your strongest perfume. I have a face oil that smells like dead flowers, which he LOVES.
4. Watch Bad Reality TV Marathons 4 of 11
Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians or The Real Housewives marathons (or any other annoying reality TV show).
5. Leave Car on Empty 5 of 11
Ask to borrow his car and then leave it on empty.
photo: pat_hawks via Flickr
6. Use his Razor 6 of 11
Use his razor to shave your legs.
7. Ask Him If He’s Sure He Knows Where We’re Going 7 of 11
Next time you're on a road trip, ask him if he's sure he knows where we're going. When he says yes, wait 15 minutes then ask him again.
8. Forget Where you Put his Things 8 of 11
Put away his things and then forget where you placed them.
9. Erase His DVR Recordings 9 of 11
Erase his DVR Recordings, especially his TV series like The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, or Homeland.
10. Throw A Bucket of Ice Water While He’s in the Shower 10 of 11
When he's taking a nice warm shower, grab a bucket full of water and ice and throw it over the shower curtain.
ps. I haven't done this one yet, but the hubby actually did this to me once. He thought it was the funniest thing.ever. I wasn't laughing.
11. Tell Him to Take Your Pictures for this Post 11 of 11
And the easiest way to annoy your husband ... tell him to take your pictures for this Babble post. I love you sweetie!
Read more of Carmen’s writing on her fashion blog, Viva Fashion.