Mexican actress and singer Maite Perroni just glows when she’s in front of the camera. Seriously! Just look at her! When she hits the red carpet she looks amazing. Her hair was styled in the photo below by Pantene celebrity stylist, Gabriel Samra. But, if you have Maite hair envy like I do and want to copy her look—here’s a tutorial in just five easy steps courtesy of Pantene. Oh…and there’s a little bonus for you Maite fans at the end of this post!
“We always want to showcase Maite’s beautiful Pantene hair and for tonight, since the theme was beach, we created a soft wave that looks fresh and sexy,” said Gabriel.
- Begin washing your hair with Pantene Pro-V Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner that contain an anti-humidity technology to lock out frizz and extend the life of your smooth style.
- Use a round brush to blow-dry hair uniformly.
- Divide hair into six sections and use a 1-inch curling iron to achieve even waves. Before curling each section around the iron, spray Pantene Pro-V Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Set hair in place delicately with a wide-tooth comb.
- To finish, apply drops of Pantene Pro-V Smooth Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco to add shine and fight frizz instantly for up to 72 hours.
And as a bonus, you can get a free MP3 download of the new Maite Perroni song Tu y Yo’, exclusively at www.MiPantene.com.