How to Recreate Jessica Alba's ALMA Awards Beauty Look!Monique Frausto
Jessica Alba pretty much rocked the red carpet at the ALMA Awards this past weekend! The actress was on hand to present her Machete director, Robert Rodriguez, with the Anthony Quinn Award for Industry Excellence.
Did you see how gorgeous she looked? She stunned us in a Juan Carlos Obando design, but we’re not here to talk about her outfit. We’ll save her impeccable sense of style for another post. We’re here to find out how she got her beauty look of the night!
Her glam squad, celebrity stylist Renato Campora and Avon’s Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen, has broken it down for us. From her ’60s-inspired beach waves to that sultry bronzed skin look, it can be all yours!
Here’s how you can recreate Jessica’s red carpet beauty look at home.
Here’s how celebrity stylist Renato Campora styled Jessica’s ’60s-inspired hair:
- First, Renato trimmed Jessica’s hair into a “long bob” as the foundation for the look.
- Next, he applied Frizz-Ease Curl Reviver Styling Mousse to her damp hair for added bounce and dried it with a blow dryer.
- He then used a ½ inch curling iron to create waves all around her hair, brushed them out, and applied Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème for a smooth texture.
- To maintain the look, he finished by misting her hair with Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray.
Here’s how Avon’s Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen gave Jessica a perfect fall face:
- First, Jessica’s brows were groomed with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
- Next, Koh Gen Do Foundation and Laura Mercier concealer were applied.
- On the eyes, Lauren used Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Mocha Latte. The #2 shade of the quad was dusted across the lid and then the dark brown shades were added through the crease.
- Lauren lined the eyes across the lash with Avon SUPERShock Gel Eye Liner in Intense Brown and then Mega Effects Mascara was painted on lashes for a voluminous, flirty look.
- Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Molten Mocha was applied to the apples of Jessica’s cheeks.
- To add emphasis to the cheeks, Lorac TANtalizer Highlighter and Matte Bronzer Duo was used to contour, and Hourglass Radiant Light Powder was placed on top to brighten.
- The look was finished with a lip liner and Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Cashmere.