Mother’s Day: What Your Child Thinks of YouMari Hernandez-Tuten
I highly recommend you do this and keep it for you to read when they are older. It’s such a lovely Mother’s Day activity. Ask your child the question and write down their response. You fill out the last statement with your memory. If you want to join in the fun I made a FREE printable over at Inspired by Familia so you can also enjoy this keepsake activity.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Obey. (he just got in trouble)
2. What makes mom happy? Me, I am her favorite present.
3. What makes mom sad? Not obeying
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Making silly faces like this. (he shows me)
5. What was your mom like as a child? Very silly.
6. How old is your mom? 3yrs old
7. How tall is your mom? Very tall. (I’m actually really short, 5.2)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? To work, write my name (they’ve been practicing his name), play with cars(hmmmm)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Play and make food.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Making decorations.
11. What is your mom really good at? Running and going shopping.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Coloring.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Go to school and pick me up, make cakes, have parties, making cookies and pinatas.
14. What’s your mom’s favorite food? Grapes
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When she makes me food, rubs my back and tells me, I love you.
One day I was sick, Ben was gone out of town, they’d been fighting non-stop and at dinner they were throwing tantrums and wouldn’t eat. Finally, I broke down and cried. My 4 year old at the time stops and looks at me and says “mommy do you need a pacifier?”- Got to love this stage of life.
Join me each week on “We Are That Familia.” I am ecstatic to be sharing with you here on Babble.com as their newest Lifestyle Latina contributor on all things “Family” from recipes, crafts, inspirational (and not so inspirational) stories, and life as we know it. You can catch up on our merrymaking over at my place: Inspired by Familia , on Facebook, on Pinterest.