If only kindergarten were as elementary as it looks.
Sure, for the children it’s all juice boxes, P.E., and learning about sharing and caring. But for moms? Who do you think is packing the juice boxes, washing the sweaty clothes, and blotting the tears after the sharing didn’t happen as a result of no one caring?
Yep. Kindergarten is great. For kids. For moms? It’s laughable how seriously tough it can be.
Here are the top 10 reasons why starting school is way harder on moms than their kindergarteners:[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]
Photo credits: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Photographer Shines a Spotlight on Freckle-speckled Faces in a Lovely Portrait Series (PHOTOS)
- Ha! Guys with Fancy Lady Hair are Fierce, Fabulous and Only a Wee Bit Feminine (PHOTOS)
- 10 Reasons Why Being a Mom is the Worst
- Sibling Similarities are Cleverly Featured in Photographer’s ‘Base Pairs’ Portrait Series
- Warning: Strong Babies Ahead. Proceed with Caution! (PHOTOS)
MORE ON BABBLE
14 little ways our kids drive us majorly crazy
Moms can have tantrums, too — the top meltdown moments of parenthood
10 things you should NEVER say to a mom
7 reasons why it’s good to be a “mean mom”
24 things I can’t do now that I have kids