10 Mamas To Follow On TwitterShani Silver
The old saying “It takes a village to raise a child” hasn’t changed a bit, it’s just that since social media was born, that village has gotten bigger. Much bigger! As a mother, if you’re not utilizing Twitter, you should be, and for a ton of reasons. There will always be the advice component of Twitter that’s helpful, but there’s so much more to it.
Below is a list (in no particular order) of ten moms on Twitter who will make your use of the social media platform more fun, more informative, and maybe even more relaxing and humorous. These aren’t the world’s best moms, or the world’s most creative moms, these are, in my opinion, the most real moms on Twitter, or at least the first ten I plan to share with you. I hope to have lots of social media-focused posts coming up that will help you connect with a whole community of parents sharing information, stories, and laughter.
10. @ScaryMommy: I would explain why I love her, but I can’t, I’m too busy laughing until I cry.
9. @ShttyMom: This is some real sht. She also retweets some amazing content from other moms around the web.
8. @bleubirdvintage: Mom of 4 and a homeschooler. Really insightful about educating your kiddos at home! Also um, hi, her style is amazing.
7. @teammandy: You know all those random thoughts in your head at any given moment? They live here, and they have friends.
6. @joannagoddard: Her blog is a really fun place to get lost, on the topic of parenting and beyond. Keep an eye on her Twitter account to find out about new posts!
5. @SydneyLiann: For the part of you that isn’t a domestic goddess (but is still amazing nonetheless!)
4. @AliceGomstyn: Real talk and helpful info that might get you through your next parenting freak out.
3. @solangeknowles: I mean, does it get cooler than Solange? No. No it does not.
2. @NicoleLeighShaw: I secretly wish she and I were best friends.
1. @HonestToddler: Okay, technically not a mom, but I am certain a mother is behind this hilarity.
Did I forget someone you love? Comment below and let me know!