Clever Photographer Chalks Up a Win with Baby ‘Blackboard Adventures’ Portraits (PHOTOS)Meredith Carroll
Anna Eftimie is not unlike many moms in that she grins irrepressibly when her sleepy tots come to snuggle in bed with her, her heart melts when her baby raises his arms to be swooped in her embrace, and she gets down and dirty in her best clothes at the playground if it means the opportunity for a side-by-side adventure with her kids.
The different between Eftimie and other moms, however, is that she is a professional photographer and has a talent for catching those snuggly, sleepy, happy and playful moments in eminently creative ways on film. With a self-proclaimed “passion for details,” she takes snapshots of babies that allow their personality — or perhaps their future personality — to emerge in a way that will be cherished forever.
Eftimie’s Blackboard Adventures photos, for example, show babies amid exciting and imaginative chalkboard drawings — while they’re asleep on the chalkboard.
Take a look:[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]
All images used with permission from Anna Eftimie, Cute Moments Photography
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Splash! 20 People Respond Hilariously While Getting Doused in the Face with Water
- 18 Sweet Babies Comically Pucker Up to Sour Lemon Slices
- Look, Kids! Big Ben! 10 Awkward Vacation Photos More Painful Than the Griswolds’
- Photographer Uses Children to Brilliantly Re-create 6 Famous Images of Pop-Culture Icons
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Little Girl with a Big Personality in ‘Photogenic Princess’ Series
- Awkward Years Project Gives Hope to Nerdy Ducklings that Confident Swans are in their Future (PHOTOS)