Rest assured, animated intellectuals: Monsters University isn’t the only option for cartoons characters seeking a higher education.
Disney University is also accepting applications for heroes, heroines and villains yearning for heated discussions on quantum physics and Greek mythology.
Take out your pencils and study up. These cartoons students will easily be in competition for Most Likely to Succeed:
[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]
All photos and captions used with permission from Rubén
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Muwhahaha! 10 Prom Photos so Awful They’re Sure to Trigger the Awkward Alarm
- Nerdiest Couple EVER Takes the 6 Most Awkward, Sexy and Hilarious Engagement Photos EVER
- Photographer Brings Dreams to Life for Boy with Muscular Dystrophy (PHOTOS)
- 10 Photos that are the Perfect Recipe for a Perfectly Awkward Mother’s Day
- Doubly Delightful: Dad Lovingly Captures Precious Twin Girls on Film (PHOTOS)
- Gorgeous Children Shine in the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest (PHOTOS)