If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Fingers crossed!
2. A best seller.
3. As if!
4. Poor Professor Plum.
5. But there’s nothing to worry about, sweetie …
6. Our idea of luxury sure has changed.
7. Parenting win.
8. Mystery solved.
9. How do people wear these things?
10. The other 5 percent is answering why.
11. Little me can be so challenging.
12. Doing something right.
13. How dare I.
14. Story of our lives.
15. You lose, you don’t snooze!
16. Double the fun.
17. Such a time-saver!
18. Is that too much to ask?
19. Slowly losing it … all of it.