If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Darn cookie monsters.
2. Painful yet effective.
3. You’re dead to me.
5. And they still never listen.
6. Kids movies are getting a little suspicious, no?
7. Enjoy it while you can.
8. Is getting that booger really worth it?
9. It’s just like magic!
10. Oh, we know that story.
11. How thoughtful.
12. Ah, the threat of abandonment. Works every time.
13. Reading in the 21st century.
14. On the road again.
15. Can’t escape the stink.
16. Well, that’s uplifting.
Can’t get enough of these funny tweets? Read our #FunnyParents archive here!