If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. We all are.
2. Our one and only setting.
3. Good luck, tomorrow morning.
4. Our fear is strong with that one.
5. However you need to get through the day.
6. Kid had to learn sometime.
7. Well, at least he tried.
8. Sounds about right.
9. WE WERE ON A BREAK!
10. That’ll teach him.
11. After 7 PM is just not a good time.
12. Valid question.
13. Don’t make any sudden movements.
14. Not feeling the love …
15. So fun.
Can’t get enough of these funny tweets? Read our #FunnyParents archive here!