If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Ah, family time.
2. No pity.
3. Such a world exists?
4. Damn song, gets us every time.
5. He’s grown wise in his old age.
6. Risky move …
7. Like Pinocchio, but with pants.
8. Kids and dogs are different, guys.
9. Hmm, but it should …
10. Pull yourself together, parents.
11. Be warned.
12. Take your “me time” where you can get it.
13. We won’t tell.
14. Love that motto.
15. So maybe in a month, then.
Can’t get enough of these funny tweets? Read our #FunnyParents archive here!