If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. The official mom wardrobe.
2. Not a good sign.
4. So. Many. Macaroni. Necklaces.
5. What kind of monster are you?
6. AKA “me time.”
7. Whatever works.
8. One step at a time.
9. Not the present we were hoping for …
10. Survival skills: complete.
11. Oh, it’s very, very real.
12. (Not) common knowledge.
13. Just saving a few things for later.
14. There’s still time.
Can’t get enough of these funny tweets? Read our #FunnyParents archive here!More On