If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who the time for more than 140 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Better to be safe than sorry.
2. All day, every day.
4. Compliments come in all forms.
5. How are they always hungry?
6. That’s a very good point.
7. You do what you gotta do to keep your kids healthy.
8. We’d give it another month?
10. You’ve got him wrapped around your finger now!
11. That’s some serious drama.
12. Oh, mom brain.
13. Kids are smarter than you think.
14. There’s no “win” in parenting.
15. Finding the right motivation is key.