If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. And the cycle repeats until the end of time.
2. You better believe it does.
3. Halfway to helpful.
4. This should go swimmingly …
5. Snack attack.
7. It’s a win/win.
8. Brownivores sound like dinosaurs we want to learn about.
9. Know your place.
10. Good girl.
11. Not the breakfast we were hoping for.
12. The perfect combo.
13. There are no butts about it.
14. Oh, the naivety of a child.