If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Unless the answer is yes to all three, bath time’s probably not gonna happen tonight.
2. NPR = Next-level Parental Retaliation
3. The next “Weird Al,” everybody!
4. Ouch, kid.
5. This isn’t terrifying at all …
6. Tell me why I volunteered to co-sleep again?
7. It’s a term of affection?
8. No one said anything about smearing poop.
9. “Me Time” looks very different post-kids
10. *Braces for impact*
11. Damn straight!
12. The name’s Marie. Marie Callender.
13. For once, a game where everyone wins.
15. We like to think of this as “delegating.”
16. We need to get on her level.More On