If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Rule #1: Don’t get too confident.
2. Works every time.
3. Rookie mistake.
4. Walking that fine line all day, every day.
5. … Should we be alarmed?
6. Maybe if we repeat ourselves 400 more times …
7. Magical fairies can be fickle like that.
9. They need to learn sometime.
10. Ah, the sweet feeling of FREEDOM.
11. Just another day in parenthood.
12. Better just give up on having nice things from here on out.