If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. She’s what we like to call a “patient eater.”
2. Caffeine. It’s definitely caffeine.
3. Parents get it.
4. It’s funny because it’s true.
5. And we’re only in aisle 3.
6. Commode companions.
7. The punisher becomes the punishee!
8. Folks, she’s going in!
9. So much for a holiday.
10. Oh, toddlers.
11. There’s probably $100 worth of LEGOs in there!
12. You don’t know what tired is, boy.
13. Adulting isn’t nearly as fun.
14. But honey, you love cheese!
15. So. Close.