If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Worthy of a standing ovation.
2. We may be doing birthdays all wrong …
3. What can we say, it’s a gift.
4. One step forward, two kicks back.
5. This is how our recipes go, too.
6. Things they don’t tell you in the baby books.
7. We call shenanigans.
8. Hey, it’s only fair.
10. Lost in translation.
11. But really, where do all the forks go?
12. Mind = blown.
13. Decision well made.