If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
2. KNEW IT.
3. We feel you, Carol Brady.
4. We call it the mom diet.
5. Good luck with that one.
6. Anything but in-laws.
7. Whatever you need to tell yourself.
8. We’re starting to understand why parents put on Raffi.
9. Just casually.
12. Parents don’t really get breaks.
13. But you can always blame it on the kids.