If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. What we would give for such a luxurious schedule.
2. To be fair, those things are really tricky.
4. Drop the compliment and back away slowly.
5. That’s just asking for a #PinterestFail.
6. There are worse ways to use your power, if you ask us.
7. Sorry kid, gotta keep up appearances.
9. Hey, as long as there’s cake.
10. We do what we must in the name of potty training.
11. Sometimes, socializing is just too much work.
12. Excuses, excuses.