If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Yeah, we know.
2. Every girl for herself.
3. Moms can be like that, sometimes.
6. It’s free!
7. Technologically challenged.
8. Sharing is caring, we guess …
9. We blame the kids.
10. ANYTHING but cleaning.
11. Living the life of luxury.
12. Now that’s a berry good dad.