If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. I think I just got life-hacked by my baby.
2. “Vroom, Vroom” does have a certain ring to it.
3. Wasted opportunity, if you ask us.
4. Ain’t no shame in this game.
5. But you just ate 6 minutes ago!
6. Trying to get them to put on pants? More like 50 times.
7. A for effort, kid.
8. Remember — wear beige and lay low.
9. It’s for the best.
10. Toddler logic actually holds up here.
11. Recent sticker victims: the car, the bathroom mirror, and the cat.
12. If it’s all the same to them …