If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. It’s a tie, really.
2. Try again when they go back to school.
4. Alexa? Help!
5. *Adds to resume in pencil*
6. Not all heroes wear capes.
7. Who needs the recommended 8 hours anyway?
8. At least we got our peanuts and Cracker Jacks.
9. Is it time for bed yet?
10. Better than Christmas.
11. If you’ve got it, flaunt it.
12. Diet disaster.
13. Must be a myth.
14. Well, it’s technically true.
15. Send all the caffeine.