If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. May the odds be ever in your favor.
2. Temporary Barbie tattoos are easier that way.
3. Emotions … assemble!
4. Presentation is everything.
5. Just another day at the beach.
6. Money well spent.
7. It’s a delicate balance.
8. Connected is the best place to be.
9. It’s basically a requirement.
10. Bed of dread.
11. We meant to do that …
12. The blame game.
13. “Where are we going, again?”
14. Size matters.
15. It’s all downhill from here.
16. Nothing is sacred.
17. But … new notebooks!
18. Funny how dreams change.