If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Worse than a time-out.
2. Consider this the parenting remix to “R-E-S-P-E-C-T.”
3. Laundry is our cardio.
5. Do you think NASA has any parenting tips?
6. What. did. you. do.
7. Funny how that happens.
8. Screen time without repercussions!
9. Some things are better left unsaid.
10. Seems logical.
11. Death by back-to-school shopping.