If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Keeping things fresh.
2. When you know, you know.
3. It should be a recognized sport.
4. Rain check?
5. Why would they put the carbs in danger?!
6. Fashion at its finest.
7. *Stifles a laugh*
8. When’s the next Victoria’s Secret sale?
10. Thanks a lot, kid.
11. Friends don’t let friends watch Caillou.
12. Raise your hand if you agree.
13. They’re doing it wrong.