If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. NOT the correct answer.
2. There’s no such thing.
3. *Slow clap*
4. Oh, the places you’ll go!
5. Basically an Olympic sport.
6. Who needs personal space, anyway?
7. Common sense.
8. But that’s normal.
9. It’s going to be a looooong journey.
10. You can never be too sure …
11. Justice will be served.
12. The best compliment ever.
13. Quiet children are ALWAYS suspicious.
14. Well that’s comforting.
15. You better start separating.