If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters? Not us. So here you go, the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #yourewelcome
1. Hmmmm, might it be the toddler?
2. Very important information.
3. *Backs away slowly*
4. Eh, it’s chill. This vodka didn’t really need the soda anyways.
5. Hey, it counts.
6. Little tyrants, they are.
7. SO CONFUSED.
8. The struggle is real.
9. Kids have got no chill.
10. That is some Alanis Morissette-level irony.
11. On one hand, I respect their money-making ventures. On the other hand, I’d really like my $5 back.
12. Someone knows how to hang with the cool kids.
13. Gee, thanks.
14. It has begun.
15. … I can’t.
16. Theirs is a quiet and angsty type of love.