If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. How did we get here?
2. Long live our stretchy black yoga pants.
3. Welcome to the real world, kid.
5. LOL, yeah right.
6. Kids are weird.
7. The grown-up version of “the dog ate my homework.”
8. Diaper bags are all the rage right now.
9. So, what time is drop off?
10. Reality check.
11. Sweet dreams, overachievers.
12. You gotta love kid logic.