If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Paying to nap through kid films? Heck yeah.
2. “Hi, I’d like to cash in $500 worth of nickels.”
3. Dad jokes never get old.
4. If it’s not stained we don’t want to see it.
5. Look at the throw pillows!
6. It takes about 52 steps to find his sneakers.
8. We meet on Wednesday nights.
9. Not a regular dad, but a cool dad.
10. Sorry about that, kid.
11. Please. Just. Smile.
12. This stained sweatshirt screams “FASHION!”
13. A dad’s gotta do what a dad’s gotta do.
14. Just a little to the left …
15. Don’t underestimate a pair of functional shorts.
16. How times have changed.
17. Whatever works, right?
18. I’m up! I’m up!