If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. OK … which one of you was it?!
2. Totally normal.
3. Just winging it.
4. What? No. We’re not crying.
5. You can find us ordering from Amazon Prime until the end of time.
6. Just five minutes of silence, please?
7. Just working on our dad bods.
8. Let’s not get crazy, OK?
9. Yep, we’re running a restaurant.
10. Will we ever have a moment to ourselves again?
11. Need. More. Coffee.
13. It’s essentially the same.
14. This works on kids of all ages!
15. More importantly, what did you do with the guac?