If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 140 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Don’t be all jealous.
2. Safety first!
3. Please, we’ll do anything.
4. We’re not asking for much.
5. Exhibiting true leadership material.
7. We’re not holding out on you!
8. Makes total sense.
9. The bone collector.
10. Out of the mouths of babes.
11. It’s not looking good, son.
12. Enjoy it while it lasts.
13. The never-ending school story.
14. There are no winners in this game.
15. Good boy.
16. Bring snacks. Lots of snacks.
17. Not exactly …
18. Kids say the darndest things!