If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. Pass the Pepto.
2. Fine, enjoy your sweaty toes!
3. Manners matter.
4. Pumpkin Spice season is coming …
5. Take your victories where you can get them.
6. The Guggenheim should be calling any day now.
7. Burning calories left and right.
8. One for me, one for you.
9. Good luck, kid.
10. Happy back-to-school season!
11. You win some, you lose some.
12. All too relatable.